GM and Deeps tagged me on FB to do this tag. I decided to it here so as to not inflict it on my poor friends on FB. I would not consider myself fashionable by any standards. I go by comfort rather than fashion, which is probably why I have clothes which are years old, that I refuse to part with just because they are so very comfortable!
So here’s the tag, where I declare to the world how I don’t own most of the must-have list 😦 I should go and hide myself somewhere or better still go and shop for all those must-haves that I don’t have 😉
How many of these fashion items do you have? 99labels has compiled a list of must-have fashion items for men and women .
- Copy this into your NOTES.
- Bold those items that you have, italicize the ones you once possessed but don’t have anymore.
- Tag your friends to see their fashion quotient. Tag me as well so I can see your responses !
- Little Black Dress
- Black Flats
- Gold Hoop Earrings
- Mac Waterproof Mascara
- A Black Clutch
- Sling Bag
- Gucci /Hermes-Berkin/Chanel/Prada Bag
- Light-Colored Cotton Saree
- Summer Scarf
10. Bright Colored Umbrella
11. A Red/Purple/Blue Handbag
12. Over-Sized T-Shirt – I have loads of these. I used to think of these as my only way to hide my love-handles – until I saw this.
13. Pencil Skirt – I did buy one, some time back in the hope that I would be able to carry it off, but only ended up toppling over. And that went into my ‘clothes that go to charity’ bag.
14. Black Crepe/Georgette Saree
15. Louboutin Shoes/High Heels
16. Le Smoking Jacket/Suit By YSL
18. Crisp White Cotton Button-Down Blouse/Shirt
19. Solid Wash Jeans
20. Leather Jacket
21. Pair Of Black Pumps
22. Knee-Length Boots – If there is any reason I can tolerate the winter here – it is because it allows me to wear boots 🙂 I just love boots!
23. Silver Earrings/Baalis
24. Leather Gloves
25. Sexy Black/Red Stilettos- I have these, but I never wear them, because I spend more time trying to stay upright 😦 I think I really need to put this in the ‘to be given away bag’ as well.
26. Turquoise Stone Bangles – Thanks to a client who gifted me these when I was leaving the project. They are old Native Indian artifacts and too lovely for me to actually ever wear them.
28. Platform Shoes
29. Sexy Swimsuit
30. Toe Ring
32. Black Tank-Top
35. Banarsee/Kanjivaram Saree
36. Beach Sarong
37. Oversized Sunglasses
38. White Salwar Kameez
39. An Evening Gown
40. Classic Leather Belt – I have leather belts, but I have no idea whether they fit into the ‘classic’ bracket or not.
41. Lingerie By Victoria’S Secret
43. Chanel/Hugo Boss/Dior/Ysl Perfume
44. Silk Stockings
46. Kundan Choker
47. Pearl Necklace
48. Faux-Fur Outerwear
49. Halterneck Dress/Halter Top
50. Body-Piercing – do pierced ears count?
51. Silver /Junk Anklet/Bracelet/Armlet
52. Clinique Set
53. Churidaar Kameez
54. Platinum Band/Ring
55. Bracelet Watch
And we’re done! I am not tagging anybody else, because I am sure most of you would have been tagged by now. But if you haven’t been, then please do take it up 🙂 And do let me know if you do.