– You actually get to use the sunscreen that you bought in spring, in the hope that the weather will be kind to you.
– You walk out confidently without hauling around jackets – just in case the weather changes
– Your dosa batter rises like never before.
– You go on diet just because its too hot to eat- that doesn’t last too long though 😦
– You get to drive with the car windows down. What bliss!! And you get to switch on the AC instead of that perpetual heating!
– Your daughter comes home with an empty water bottle.
– You can see neighbours dining in their garden.
– For a change all the windows in the house are wide open and the house is still warm!
Oh, for summers like this! All I need is a cool, cool mojito on a hot summer evening like this to make it totally perfect!