.. just whizz past before you know it.
- Some days end before you’ve had a chance to savour it
- Some days you can’t wait to hit the bed, even if the clock says it’s only eight
- Some days you just want to abandon everything and relax.
- Some days you want to bury your head in the sand and hope a genie cleans up the kitchen, does the laundry, irons the clothes for tomorrow
- Some days you just feel like skipping a post.
But you decide not to. Even if it means you post a meaningless post like this. Just to make up for it, let me show you the gorgeous rainbow we saw from the office window. It had all of us taking pictures of it. This is through the glass pane of the window, so not as clear as it could have been.
Doesn’t it look like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? There were two rainbows but by the time I decided to take a picture, one of them had disappeared.