.. I wouldn’t be writing this post on the phone. All my posts in the last few months have been typed entirely in the phone. I so need to start using my laptop again.
– I would be baking the banana nut cake I had promised my colleagues.
– I would be spending a little more time with daughter on her school project.
– I would be making that pecan maple syrup baklava that my heart has been hankering for.
– I would be spending a few hours ironing the pile of laundry that has been calling out my name. This from someone who loves ironing!
– I would be downloading pictures from the camera. Pictures from our trip to Harry Potter studios, countless trips to Stratford upon Avon and general pictures and videos (like when we surprised Daughter with Hermione Granger’s wand:) ) Have I mentioned how Harry Potter mad she is? She’s got worse now!
– I would be downloading pictures from my old phone. Loads and loads of pictures just waiting to be downloaded.
– I would be spending some time painting my nails. Oh wait, that’s not me at all. Let’s cross that out. I’m more likely to read another book with the extra time I have than do something like painting nails 🙂
Wishes and horses and all things of that sort… What I actually need is a spa day, to just relax. Yup, that’s what I really should be doing I’d had some time to spare 🙂