– enjoying a break from work and doing nothing absolutely.
– spending the morning reading alongside daughter, cuddling her and just relaxing.
– in finding out that I’ve downloaded 36 Kindle books. That’s about 4 months of reading in case I’m ever stuck in a place without a library or a book store. Unlikely, but it’s nice to be prepared isn’t it? Of course normal people worry about food and water and stuff like that 🙂
– Watching the day go by and not being in a hurry to get anywhere or do anything. Actually not entirely true, I have loads to do, but have just pushed it all aside.
– Eating the most delicious of fruits, oranges, mangoes, cherries, blueberries..
– Finding a twenty pound note in a long forgotten handbag!
– Happiness is when you’ve read three books in 1.5 days. Haven’t done that in a while.
– Happiness is in stayingat home for a change rather than because that’s what I do.