..it would go like this. Or atleast life on a weekend.
– People start partying on Friday night’s and here I am ferrying daughter to dance classes
– Dance lessons have unexpected fringe benefits, I get to finish my book in peace.
– Peaceful Saturday mornings spent browsing in the library. Bliss!
– Peaceful Saturday turns busy as we rake autumn leaves in the garden.
– Saturdays nights are best enjoyed with a takeaway from Nandos. Finger-licking delicious!
– Relaxed Sundays go for a toss as we rush out for daughter’s keyboard lessons.
– Shops all completely decked up, Christmas is nearly here, and husband is going crazy shopping like there’s no tomorrow.
– Nothing makes me happier than to see daughter pick a book when given a choice between a book and a fancy dress!
– Indian store shopping, and it’s almost impossible to get husband out of the shop.
-Yummy Dhoklas, Khandvis, Mirchi Bhajjis.. if I continue to eat like this….
– Evening spent surrounded by flour, sugar, butter, eggs, chocolate and cream! Yes, I’m baking!
– Made some chocolate profiteroles, and they turned out yummy! Daughter haa certified me ‘the best baker she knows’.
– Exhausted, tired but happy with a packed but fun weekend. Watching recorded episodes of Citizen Khan as a fitting end to the weekend.
So that was my weekend, how was yours?