I’m sure all of us so crazy things, but some of us, a little more than most:)
Here are mine
– Walking into an enclosed area, holding my umbrella and walking on for five minutes before realizing why people have been giving me funny looks!
– Wearing two completely different shoes and realizing only after reaching the destination.
– Managing to burn a perfectly easy-to-make mushroom curry. I also end up messing up the simplest of recipes. Don’t ask me how, though. I’m not even consistent enough, in messing up. Sometimes, I can turn up a delicious dish and have no clue how I pulled it off.
– Waking up at 6, no matter what day it is. I wish sometimes that I could sleep in, not wake up at the crack of dawn. But I do, no matter how late I sleep at night. It gets annoying, sometimes.
– I forget what I was about to say, I don’t make lists, so sometimes end up in a grocery store, completely clueless, as to what I wanted. And sometimes, knowing that I would forget, would make a list, and then forget to check that list while I’m out shopping.
– What ever else I might do or might not do, I have to read. No two ways about that. So if you see a lady reading instead of chatting at a dance class or some other children’s activity, that might quite be me:)
– I read all the movie reviews but rarely watch them.
So that is it. The last post in the Festival of Words. It was great fun taking part, I read new blogs, some funny, some profound, some that I will keep revisiting. The only negative thing about taking part in challenges of this sort is that I get very little time to read. So I’m off to read, and lie low for a bit. See you around soon.
I am taking part in The Write Tribe Festival of Words 1st – 7th September 2013. Hop over to see more Day 7 posts.