Today is the first of September. The first day of the Write Tribe Festival of Words, which is a seven-day blog festival. And as usual, I went a little crazy and signed up for it. At a time when I shouldn’t have been busy, but as life is, things come up from everywhere. Fingers crossed, I should be able to get through it.
Now I should have planned ahead and scheduled a post well in advance. But. Old habits die-hard, I suppose. So here I am, wracking my brain for some 7 related inspiration only to realize that I am surrounded by 7s.
– My birth date, the month and the day adds up to 7.
– My birth year has 7 in it.
– My house number is a multiple of seven. And when I thought back, quite a few of the houses we lived in had house numbers of 7 or multiples of 7. Somehow it had never struck me before. And no other number made as much an appearance as 7.
– My current phone number has two 7s and so did my old number in the UK. Husband’s number has five 7s in it! I would love to tell you that my land line has 7s as well, if only I could find it! It is the most disused phone in our house. Every time I need to tell someone my land line number, I have to perform major searches and number identifying operations. It doesn’t help that I have all the landlines I ever had, stored in my contacts, under the same name. I definitely need to do some clearing up of contacts to be done!
– Daughter entered our lives and completely transformed it 7 years ago 🙂
– My weight recorded a decrease of 0.7 kgs this morning. I have to say I was delighted, after no signs of weight loss for weeks. It is another story that I didn’t do anything that accounts for this loss, but that doesn’t stop me from celebrating:)
– I’m trying really hard to find just one more point to make it 7 points on my first 7 themed post. Looks like I will have to just give up! Unless of course, I can throw in the fact that we have seven days of the week. No? Alright then. Surely, so many other sevens in my life makes up for it, yes?
So tell me, is there any number that appears a lot in your life? I had no idea that the number 7 features so much in my life.
I am taking part in The Write Tribe Festival of Words 1st – 7th September 2013. Hop over to see more Day 1 posts.