Just because I feel like it 🙂
-My reader is over flowing. I’ve come across so many new, interesting blogs, but it seems that you need time to read and comment everywhere. To add to it, I seem to use both Feedly and Google reader, and find myself all muddled up, not sure where I’ve commented, and where I’ve not. Sigh! Organized, I, so am not!
– I have loads of drafts, but don’t seem to get around to posting. Most likely because I’m playing Scrabble or Monopoly whenever I get the time! I’ve got to uninstall that Monopoly game from the phone. It is such an addictive game. In fact, I’m going to do it right now. Well, maybe after I play just one last game. And it goes on. And on. I don’t think that Monopoly is going away in a hurry. And when I do get back to those drafts, they would have been way past their ‘use by’ date.
– That yoga mat I bought must have disowned me by now. I seem to conveniently ignore it and spend the morning browsing instead of twisting myself into postures. Although I think I have been eating healthier. More salads and stuff, and I’ve been staying away from those cakes that call out to me from bakery windows. Thank god for small mercies.
– Last week was super exciting, we did day trips, walks to the park, soaked up the brilliant sunshine. I even did some weeding in the garden. By some, I mean, very little. It is a very tiring job.But I have to get the garden sorted before it is time to get those seedlings I have growing in my windowsill propagator, transplanted. So excited! About the seedlings, that is. Not so excited at all the weeding that awaits me:)
– I’ve been reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. And what a book it is. Review coming up in the book blog soon.
– You know that I’m having driving lessons. I’ve got a really nice, patient driving instructor. He’s perfect, but for one small thing. You know how some people you can’t go near because of body odour. Well, this guy is the opposite, he dunks himself in some sort of deodorant, so strong, that half the time I feel suffocated in the car. And it doesn’t help that more often than not, you have to keep the windows closed, thanks to good old British weather. To make things worse, that’s not the worst thing. What annoys me most is that I have that smell on me, in my clothes, my hair. Ugh! So much so that I’ve started having a shower after the lessons to get that smell/fragrance off me.
– Daughter is super engrossed in Harry Potter these days. She’s been re-reading the first three books until I managed to get her the fourth. And now, she’s lost in it.
So that’s it with my random updates, what’s been up with you guys?
PS: Does anybody else get annoyed with the American spell check on WordPress? It always highlights words like ‘colour’ and ‘neighbour’! How annoying is that!