In all spheres of life, you come across people you really look up to. People who amaze you with their skills – be it management skills, social skills, or those that weave magic with words. Like Shail of Shail’s Nest. She is one of the bloggers whose work, I find amazing. So when someone like her gives me an award , The Versatile Blogger Award- I can’t help be overjoyed:) Thank you so much, Shail!
And at the very last minute, I remembered that Zradar had passed me an award – which I had forgotten to pick up. Turns out I got double-tagged Thanks Zradar – and do forgive me for picking it up so late.
The Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award says:
Nominate 15 fellow Bloggers
Inform the Bloggers of their nomination
Share 7 Random things about yourself
Thank the Blogger who nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your Blog Post – That is the simplest – Here goes.
Nominate 15 Bloggers
14. Kanagu – Maybe a tag will make you blog again?
Now to share 7 random things about me.. Is there still something I haven’t shared in the 3 years I have been blogging?
1. I love recycling stuff – as in, separating garbage into recyclables and non-recyclables. I meticulously gather all paper, empty juice cartons and put them in the right bin. Some of my friends think I’m crazy because of the effort I put into it😦 Th other day, at a friend’s place, I started gathering discarded wrapping paper, and asked them where their recycle bin is, only to be met with a blank look – they must have thought I am crazy😦
2. As much as I like recycling, taking bottles to the bottle bank is something that I HATE! I can’t stand the sound of bottles breaking. It used to be husband’s job, but ever since he has started travelling, it has become mine.
3. You know that ‘trainer’ on Wii Fit. Every time she says, ‘Great Posture’, my posture goes wobbly. Every. Single. Time. Why can’t she just shut up and not say anything!!!!
4. I lurk on Twitter – mainly because I have nothing to say – and because it has become my daily dose of news, views and outrage
5. I hate the smell of cooking that lingers in the house. Hate it! I do everything to prevent it and hate it if I step in and can smell stale cooking!
6. I can’t pass the library and not go in.
7. Santa got daughter a monopoly set, and Santa has been playing monopoly ever since. It has stopped now because husband is away – but I had forgotten how addictive it is I almost get tempted to play by myself – if only that were possible:)
And done! Thank you Shail and zradar! I enjoyed doing this tag!