… for me to remember..
– Watching TV makes skinning peanuts much easier. Balancing a book and skinning roasted peanuts – not easy at all!
– Getting huge parking tickets makes you immune to little parking fines. I got fined £35 today, and after having paid £200, this felt like small change 🙂 Husband might not totally agree, though.
– A good gossiping session with a girlfriend is the most therapeutic thing – ever! Even better when you have delicious Cornish clotted cream ice-cream! Yum!
– There is always a first for everything. I managed to ruin a cake today by opening the oven door – which I know is not done 😦 And good friends will still eat it with all the enthusiasm possible.
– The happiness that one gets when chocolate covered, white carpets get cleaned – priceless 🙂
– The realization of how much I love things like baking and ironing. The deep sense of satisfaction that I get when I painstakingly ironed a sari and baked a cake is difficult to match. Yes, I know, I am sad – very sad 🙂
– Google has all the answers 🙂 I just need to type my question to realize that I am never alone in this wide,wide world! Loads of people, I have never met, have the same questions. Sure makes you feel part of a huge community, doesn’t it?
And finally, dressing up is one great way of having fun, and not just for five year olds!