.. You have no time to think
– when you waste no time, and yet, have most of the things that was planned for the day undone at the end of the day,
– when you end up chatting with dear friends over the FB scrabble game or on the blog, instead of writing a nice long mail or calling them up,
– when the car knocks up over 10 miles in under 2 hours while finishing off errands,
– when the clothes go into the dryer, despite the wonderful weather outside,
– when you have no time to comment on blogs, or reply to comments on yours. I can’t tell you how bad I feel about this.
– have loads of unanswered emails,
– when you go to bed at 11:30pm and still feel guilty,
– when two suitcases have been lying open, and empty for the last three days.
– and worst of all, when you have no time to read all the books sitting around. Can you believe it, I have ‘The Space Between Us, Shantaram, A house for Mr Biswas and the The Sari Shop waiting to be devoured, and I have no time to read. Thankfully, I found out today that the library has a concept called ‘Holiday Renewal’, that might be my only hope. That and if I manage to convince husband that it is absolutely essential that I carry these books with me on the trip..
I am in the midst of getting ready to go on our India trip, and nothing, absolutely nothing seems to get done. To add to it, it is Poohi’s last few days at her old school. Come September, she is moving to ‘big school’, a wonderful school near us. It is all wonderful, but she is so going to miss all her friends from her old school. So in the middle of all this, I still plan playdates with her friends as all of them are going to be very busy once school starts in Sept. I feel bad that she will miss all her friends and wonderful teachers.
I have been getting, ‘knock, knocks’ over my ‘disappearance’, so I felt I had better explain my absence, before you guys accuse me of ‘selective commenting/reading’ 🙂