First of all, I have been rather tardy with passing on awards and taking up tags. So I decided that enough is enough, it is time that I take up some pending tags and pass on some of the awards. Being extremely lazy, I decided to get a start on the most recent ones and then dig up the archives and pick up the older awards and tags.
Thank you so much Kanagu, HHG and Rajlakshmi, I am so honored.
Kanagu demands that I write down 10 things about me while HHG’s award says that I need put down seven unknown things about myself. I have decided to combine both of these (kreativity, you see ;)).
Now for the difficult part – trying to find 10 things that I have not said already on this blog.
1. I sometimes get worked up on the craziest of things and in that state, am fully capable of making a mess of things I could normally do with my eyes closed.
2. I am quite cowardly in some ways. There was a particular thing that I had been trying to overcome my fear of, and am glad to say that I managed it do it finally, a few days back.
3. Can I talk about how much I like reading? No? ok, just trying! The time in the day, I hate most, is when I have to decide what to cook! I hate it! I have no inspiration when it comes to cooking ! Thank god for internet and to be able to search – Indian meals ideas. Seriously, what would I do without the internet? How would I have survived if I had been born a few decades back?
4. I can never resist the temptation to check my weight after exercising – despite the fact that it never changes – but I am always optimistic, so what if it was a 10 minute exercise session after a 2 weeks of inactivity.
5. I can spend hours researching stuff – like I did yesterday for Poohi’s school admissions. So much so that I had to drag myself to bed – I was that hooked on researching. But I do this very rarely and only if I find it all that important.
6. The number of windows open on my laptop causes husband to sigh in despair. He refuses to understand that I actually multitask between these windows.
7. Although I have had enough of snow to last me a lifetime, I still can’t help be a tiny bit thrilled when I see a fresh layer of snow in the mornings.There is something magical about it and daughter and I can watch it for hours, our faces glued to the window pane.
8. I love orange flavoured chocolates, cakes and I LOVE marmalade.
9. I can’t believe that I am stuck at the second last point! Thank god I decided to combine both the tags, I would have died if I had to do two separate tags on myself. I have so many un-attempted tags that I am almost scared to look.
10. I like to peek at the end of the book I am reading, every once in a while. Sometimes because I want to know that everything ends well, and other times, when the book is unbearable, and I want to know if it is worth reading through.
Now for passing on the tag. Most of the folks I know, seem to have done these or are already tagged to do them, so I am not passing them on to anybody. But if any of you want to take this up, please do and please do leave a link if you do. I would love to read. As for the awards, anybody who comments on this post gets them 🙂