Some time back, in my working avataar, me and a colleague were stuck at work at 12:00 in the night and he said, ‘ These are the times that I wish I had a wife to go home to – who would keep dinner ready for me..’ and I replied, ‘Yeah, so do I’!
Well, husband and I have a pact that next ‘janam’, we are going to reverse genders – he is going to be the woman and I the man 🙂 So that I get to laze around, have a complete monopoly over the remote and not do any cooking!!!
Now that Vimmuuu and Hitchy and Indyeah have all tagged me to come up with a list of women I would want to drool at – if I were a guy, here goes my list, on which hubby could probably model himself 🙂 Prep guide for the next birth 🙂
1. Nigella Lawson – Doesn’t she give the word ‘Domestic Goddess’ another meaning? Wow!! to be married to someone who looks and cooks like that and a business woman to boot, must be paradise, don’t you think 🙂 Anyone who does not know Nigella Lawson – go check her out 🙂 And check out that sundae in the pic!! Isn’t that droolworthy??? And I have tried out her recipes – yummy!!!
2. Michelle Obama – Everything that I have read about her just makes admire her so. She is brilliant at her job at the same time, doing a wonderful job bringing up her children. People have slated her for her lack of style.. but she remains a powerful woman who in her husband’s own words, if she ever ran for public office, would do far better than him… She seems to strike that perfect balance between work and life. Her husband’s words in his book, ‘The Audacity of Hope’ just made my admiration of her grow..
3. Shobana. One of the most intelligent, talented and gorgeous actresses! She also an accomplished Bharatanatyam dancer. Here’s more about her.
4. Sushmita Sen – Another thinking actress. I had found the fact that she adopted her daughter very very noble. Here’s the lady with her lovely daughter 🙂
5. Charlize Theron. I find her gorgeous and found her portrayal of the serial killer Aileen Wuornos in the movie, Monster, mind-blowing! She was completely transformed!
So there you go, that’s my drool-worthy list 🙂
PS: I can’t believe that I have actually spent my whole saturday in front of the laptop!!
Edited to add : Vimmuuu – I have sacrificed my whole saturday – to rescue you from where you are trapped 🙂