.. loads of things, if I am honest. Nothing that I can’t manage without – but just some things which were different back in the UK. And some things which have more to with the phase of settling in that we are in, more than the place we are living in.
- I miss living in a house where there’s nothing that needs doing. I hate having people doing stuff in the house- and being trapped in here, until they are done. Waiting to reclaim my own house
- I miss the library! Being able to take 20 books, and never worrying about running out of books – what a pleasure that was!
- I miss my car. Miss being able to drive around, get out when it suited me. Hopefully that will be rectified soon. Fingers crossed.
- I miss the weather! Never thought I would – but I do. Especially when it just refuses to rain here! Who’d have thought that I would yearn for rain! Hitchy, your revenge is complete
- And most of all, I miss husband.