…I would drive some people crazy(like Husband, for instance) He might decide to stay away in Glasgow during the weekends too
Reading Scribby’s post on Dme(Duplicate Me), my first thought was, ‘Oh what a fun concept!, I should copy this from her’! Reading through her post, I realized that I did not have to copy it – Scribby had already tagged me Thanks dearie! Love this tag
So what would I do is I could duplicate myself! Oh so many things! If I start, I’m afraid I will never stop
1. Get Dme to do all the daily cooking. Let her figure out what to cook, and everything! If there is something I hate – it is everyday cooking. The Ome(Original Me), will just swan into the kitchen and make exotic stuff, and bake
2. Send Dme off to the gym to work off all the calories I put on eating(and lazying around)
3. Send her off to do boring things like grocery shopping, while I nip off into the library or just stay at home and read?
4. Dme could take over vacuuming the three floors of the house, and tidying up as well, while I do other interesting things?
5. I could go back to work, while DMe could stay at home cook, pick up daughter from school, and I could get back home just in time to relax and spend the evening with daughter.
6. I always miss deliveries because I have to step out – even when I know the postman might arrive precisely when I step out – with a Dme – that would be so one less worry!
7. With a Dme, the Dme could work, while the Ome takes off on vacations even when I have no leave at work!
8. I guess I would never ever complain about 24 hours being too less
I could go on and on… After all, who wouldn’t appreciate an extra pair of hands? It would, of course, be useful if Duplicate Me came with a different skill-set rather than exactly the same as mine, you know I don’t want to have to fight with myself over which things I get to do, and which she does A complimentary Me might make more sense But then, beggars can’t choosers, so lets at least get the DMe
So tell me, what would you do if you got to duplicate yourself? I feel too lazy to tag you guys, so please help yourself – anybody reading this – consider yourself tagged